Requirements View PDF
- At least 5 years of software development experience, and user interface development
- Experience with Java and/or Scala in a production environment
- Must be a self-starter with solid real-world experience in application development
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience in relational database design & development (No SQL or Big Data is a big plus)
- Experience developing with agile methodologies
- XML / Web Services experience
- Familiarity with Web UI technologies a plus (JSPs, Struts, AJAX, Web 2.0 UI, etc.)
- Experience in biotech a plus
Ride the wave!
Cloud technologies are the wave of the future and we’ve had our head in the cloud for over 14 years. Based in Bellevue, Washington, Explore Consulting was founded in 2001 and is a professional services company dedicated to providing innovative and cost-effective solutions for their customers’ database and IT systems needs. With a focus on cloud web-based business systems like NetSuite and Amazon Webstore, Explore has developed industry-leading cloud and mobile platforms for clients like Liberty Mutual, Jawbone, LifeScan, The Onion, Seattle Seahawks, American Greetings and the NFL Scouting Combine.
Why Join Explore?
- You want to make an impact
Our consultants work hand in hand with clients to help them realize substantial improvements in their business. You aren't a cog; you are the machine!
- You want to be continually challenged
We emphasize continual improvement within our organization and with our clients. Our consultants adapt to new client needs and find better ways to help our clients succeed.
- You want to work with an exceptional team
Our team delivers; Explore Consulting is the most experienced and decorated NetSuite provider in the Northwest and two time Partner of the Year, Americas. Through team collaboration we're able to deliver the full value of our team's knowledge and experience.
- You want an exciting career
You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You want uncapped earning opportunities
You know you're good and like the idea of earnings opportunities beyond billing hours. Our innovative model provides that opportunity.