Online Marketing & SEO Intern
Explore Consulting seeks a talented Online Marketing and SEO Intern to work with our team of designers and developers using the hottest technologies in business systems and web presence today. This position comes with a high possibility of conversion to fulltime employment.
Work and learn alongside a talented group of business and technology consultants, and showcase your talents in a fun business setting. We have successfully converted more than 75% of our past interns into fulltime employees. Interns that have completed their internship with Explore have since promoted themselves into Sr. Consultant, Web Designer, Senior UI Designer, Team Lead, NetSuite eCommerce Consultant, Software Engineer and more. Due to the breadth of services that we perform, we encourage diversity of skills (creative, technical, analytical, etc.). In this role, you will assist Explore Consulting with day to day tasks from marketing initiatives to website changes and a host of random design projects for internal or customer needs.
- Conduct SEO audits, create audit reports, implement optimization recommendations
- Create and improve Pay Per Click advertising campaigns
- Propose and execute creative link building campaigns
- Develop innovative, inspiring concepts to support outbound marketing campaigns such as HTML emails, landing pages, and more
- Assist existing designers with daily tasks including marketing initiatives, content management, website maintenance, and much more
- Proactively seek to improve day-to-day efficiency and automate activities wherever possible
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Informatics
- Must be able to blend technical and creative skills all from a business point of view
- Ability to prioritize and distill many priorities into clear action plan and execute to deliver client facing results
- Proven analytical ability – Must be data driven, passionate about metrics and results oriented
- Must be a self-starter and continue to learn as solutions and industry dynamics change
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with customers and team members to execute on an implementation plan
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to organize, manage and derive insights from raw data
- Experience with web analytics a plus (Google Analytics, Omniture, Web trends)
Explore team members are outstanding problem-solvers with excellent communication skills. They're effective workers in groups and individually. Do you have what it takes?