- Create relevant content for the Explore Consulting website to drive lead generation while being mindful of SEO and content marketing best practices
- Work collaboratively with our digital marketing/SEO team to manage internal digital marketing efforts such as Google AdWords, consistent evaluation of Google Analytics, etc.
- Manage marketing events including lead generation and customer appreciation outings, our annual SuiteWorld conference, recruiting fairs and company holiday parties
- Manage the Explore Consulting monthly e-newsletter process from content creation and curation, editing and final delivery via email marketing campaign
- Efficiently leverage and manage internal web resources needed to develop marketing collateral and web content required for internal initiatives
- Support Executive Management team with time sensitive administrative tasks as needed
- Maintain the marketing calendar, managing key deadlines for awards, events, conferences, etc.
- Manage the designing, ordering and maintaining of Explore’s collateral via internal resources as well as third party vendors
- Manage multiple advertising campaigns including oversight of the company Seahawks Suite (online ads, print and radio)
- Manage Explore’s Co-Op/MDF (Marketing Development Fund)
- Write and edit company press releases
- Create and publish relevant social media content
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years professional marketing experience (prior B2B marketing experience a plus)
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing and competing priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Experience with SEO and Digital Marketing initiatives
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and be a fast learner
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Experience working with Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Willingness to learn new skills in an effort to assist your team
- Must be able to think outside the box versus lever pulling
- Strong sense of urgency, personal commitment and ownership of work
- Dependable and trustworthy with confidential company information
Ride the wave!
Cloud technologies are the wave of the future and we�ve had our head in the cloud for over 14 years. Based in Bellevue, Washington, Explore Consulting was founded in 2001 and is a professional services company dedicated to providing innovative and cost-effective solutions for their customers� database and IT systems needs. With a focus on cloud web-based business systems like NetSuite and Amazon Webstore, Explore has developed industry-leading cloud and mobile platforms for clients like Liberty Mutual, Jawbone, LifeScan, The Onion, Seattle Seahawks, American Greetings and the NFL Scouting Combine.
Why Join Explore?
- You want to make an impact
Our consultants work hand in hand with clients to help them realize substantial improvements in their business. You aren't a cog; you are the machine!
- You want to be continually challenged
We emphasize continual improvement within our organization and with our clients. Our consultants adapt to new client needs and find better ways to help our clients succeed.
- You want to work with an exceptional team
Our team delivers; Explore Consulting is the most experienced and decorated NetSuite provider in the Northwest and two time Partner of the Year, Americas. Through team collaboration we're able to deliver the full value of our team's knowledge and experience.
- You want an exciting career
You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You want uncapped earning opportunities
You know you're good and like the idea of earnings opportunities beyond billing hours. Our innovative model provides that opportunity.