- Design graphics and page layout for all web interfaces and ensure quality across browsers and platforms
- Enhance our corporate identity and branding by ensuring consistency across all customer-facing communications
- Assist in the contin ued build-out of our current websites
- Analyze and improve site usability
- Develop innovative, inspiring concepts to support outbound marketing campaigns such as HTML emails, landing pages, and more
- Create design templates for sales support documents such as case studies, white papers, solution briefs, and data sheets; ensure that each piece provides a visually appealing customer experience while adhering to our corporate identity
- Assist existing designers with daily tasks including marketing initiatives, con tent management, website maintenance, and much more
Requirements View PDF
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, graphic design, computer science, or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Must possess a strong aesthetic sense with in-depth knowledge of color, layout, typography, corporate identity, and branding
- Must be a self-starter and continue to learn as solutions and industry dynamics change
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with customers and team members to execute on an implementation plan
- Familiarity with Web UI technologies a (JSPs, Struts, AJAX, Web 2.0 UI, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design for websites and web applications
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser web development, constraints and issues
- Experience implementing websites or applications on Cloud Platforms a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop .NET web applications is a plus
- Explore team members are outstanding problem-solvers with excellent communication skills. They're effective workers in groups and individually. Do you have what it takes?
Ride the wave!
Cloud technologies are the wave of the future and we�ve had our head in the cloud for over 14 years. Based in Bellevue, Washington, Explore Consulting was founded in 2001 and is a professional services company dedicated to providing innovative and cost-effective solutions for their customers� database and IT systems needs. With a focus on cloud web-based business systems like NetSuite and Amazon Webstore, Explore has developed industry-leading cloud and mobile platforms for clients like Liberty Mutual, Jawbone, LifeScan, The Onion, Seattle Seahawks, American Greetings and the NFL Scouting Combine.
Why Join Explore?
- You want to make an impact
Our consultants work hand in hand with clients to help them realize substantial improvements in their business. You aren't a cog; you are the machine!
- You want to be continually challenged
We emphasize continual improvement within our organization and with our clients. Our consultants adapt to new client needs and find better ways to help our clients succeed.
- You want to work with an exceptional team
Our team delivers; Explore Consulting is the most experienced and decorated NetSuite provider in the Northwest and two time Partner of the Year, Americas. Through team collaboration we're able to deliver the full value of our team's knowledge and experience.
- You want an exciting career
You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You want uncapped earning opportunities
You know you're good and like the idea of earnings opportunities beyond billing hours. Our innovative model provides that opportunity.