You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and recruiting Explore’s next generation of talent across all practice lines. You will manage and prioritize recruiting activities through prospecting, screening, interviewing, compensation negotiations and onboarding. To be great in this role, you'll need to use your skills to create job postings, research, network with passive candidates and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest. It's a fast-paced role, on a fun and cohesive team.
- Network, identify, screen and recruit the best talent in our industry
- Maintain an active pipeline of available resources through ongoing candidate generation
- Maintain broad knowledge of Explore Consulting’s practice lines
- Maintain job descriptions, postings and candidates within NetSuite, our internal tracking system
- Manage job postings across various mediums
- Build daily call plans to source passive candidates
- Manage the entire recruiting cycle including: writing job descriptions, job postings on all major sites, market analysis, candidate generation, scheduling, phone screening, interviewing, salary negotiations, and onboarding
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures
- Manage HR Coordinator and internal administrative staff
- Employee Relations
- New Hire onboarding including employee orientation, workspace logistics
- Company-wide employee communications
- Coordinating regular employee recognition, morale events and bi-annual company parties
Requirements View PDF
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years recruiting and/or HR generalist experience
- Bachelor's degree from a four year university or college
- Comfortable juggling multiple open positions in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented with self-confidence, perseverance and a high sense of urgency
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-starter, creative, and resourceful
- Desire to work in a small company setting
- An interest in learning and understanding cloud applications like NetSuite
Ride the wave!
Cloud technologies are the wave of the future and we�ve had our head in the cloud for over 14 years. Based in Bellevue, Washington, Explore Consulting was founded in 2001 and is a professional services company dedicated to providing innovative and cost-effective solutions for their customers� database and IT systems needs. With a focus on cloud web-based business systems like NetSuite and Amazon Webstore, Explore has developed industry-leading cloud and mobile platforms for clients like Liberty Mutual, Jawbone, LifeScan, The Onion, Seattle Seahawks, American Greetings and the NFL Scouting Combine.
Why Join Explore?
- You want to make an impact
Our consultants work hand in hand with clients to help them realize substantial improvements in their business. You aren't a cog; you are the machine!
- You want to be continually challenged
We emphasize continual improvement within our organization and with our clients. Our consultants adapt to new client needs and find better ways to help our clients succeed.
- You want to work with an exceptional team
Our team delivers; Explore Consulting is the most experienced and decorated NetSuite provider in the Northwest and two time Partner of the Year, Americas. Through team collaboration we're able to deliver the full value of our team's knowledge and experience.
- You want an exciting career
You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You want uncapped earning opportunities
You know you're good and like the idea of earnings opportunities beyond billing hours. Our innovative model provides that opportunity.