- Support the Professional Services leadership team with appropriate resource assignment based on availability and project requirements
- Assist in transition from sales to services by implementing projects, tasks, budgets, and resource assignments
- Weekly preparation of the Time Metrics & Resource Forecasting reports (track, analyze, and report consultant utilization across all business lines)
- Foresight of the Consultants availability and time out of office as it relates to project assignments
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual reports in NetSuite for the Executive team with KPI's including but not limited to: total projects billed, total clients billed, billable vs. non-billable utilization, billable employee headcount, hours inventory, etc
- Create and maintain a summary of all approved non-billable projects (client, product and internal) with target deadlines and resource skillset needed
- Work closely with consulting team to assist workload prioritization
- Track and communicate project status to clients and Explore employees
- Review and approve/reject billable and internal consultant hours
- Support account managers/sales team by proactively communicating resource availability, project status, project deadlines, etc.
- Monitor resource assignment to project deadlines and client expectations
- Maintain the employee skills matrix within NetSuite (Setup - >Custom - >Consul tant Skills) and/or PSA
- Create KPI scorecards within NetSuite (Setup - > KPI scorecards)
- dentify processes and internal documents that can be streamlined by utilizing NetSuite, ie: dashboards and recurring reporting
- Streamline visibility and predicta bility of resource utilization
- Create cross-collaboration environment by streamlining dashboard reporting with the consultants
- Work closely with Accounting to monitor billable rates for gross margin and product profitability
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned from the Management Team
Requirements View PDF
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and be able to work effectively across all teams including developers, functional, web, sales and the Executive team
- Excellent organ izational, time-management, and follow through skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter 2+ years Project Management experience
- Must show commitment to results, good judgment and initiative, teamwork, process improvement and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with management and the demands of a progressive and evolving services organization
- Experience with financial accounting, customer management, and cloud based ERP systems
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including an advanced comfort level in Excel
Ride the wave!
Cloud technologies are the wave of the future and we�ve had our head in the cloud for over 14 years. Based in Bellevue, Washington, Explore Consulting was founded in 2001 and is a professional services company dedicated to providing innovative and cost-effective solutions for their customers� database and IT systems needs. With a focus on cloud web-based business systems like NetSuite and Amazon Webstore, Explore has developed industry-leading cloud and mobile platforms for clients like Liberty Mutual, Jawbone, LifeScan, The Onion, Seattle Seahawks, American Greetings and the NFL Scouting Combine.
Why Join Explore?
- You want to make an impact
Our consultants work hand in hand with clients to help them realize substantial improvements in their business. You aren't a cog; you are the machine!
- You want to be continually challenged
We emphasize continual improvement within our organization and with our clients. Our consultants adapt to new client needs and find better ways to help our clients succeed.
- You want to work with an exceptional team
Our team delivers; Explore Consulting is the most experienced and decorated NetSuite provider in the Northwest and two time Partner of the Year, Americas. Through team collaboration we're able to deliver the full value of our team's knowledge and experience.
- You want an exciting career
You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You want uncapped earning opportunities
You know you're good and like the idea of earnings opportunities beyond billing hours. Our innovative model provides that opportunity.